Sleep, Personality, and Social Behavior
Among the topics discussed:
- How sleep shapes emotion regulation
- Sleep and temperament in early childhood
- Dynamics between sleep and self-control
- Implications for task performance
- Influence of sleep on social cognition and judgment
Sleep, Personality, and Social Behavior comprehensively examines the role of sleep in emotion and motivation, the impact of sleep on social-cognitive processes, the dynamics between sleeping and relationships functioning, the import of sleep for group behavior, the role of personality differences in sleep, and the role of sleep in personality and social development. Researchers in personality and social psychology, health psychology, and neurology will find this an insightful book that addresses the significant gaps in scientific understanding of sleep.